In 2012, the Haak Machinebouw logo was attached to the façade of the premises of a freshly acquired machine factory and Ben Haak became the proud owner of the company.
When Henk Ockerse joined the company in 2017, a trade package was added to the company’s own production package that further strengthened and expanded the position of the product portfolio.
In all we do, the sense of responsibility comes first. This means that:
- A fair advice is given as to whether or not a project can be carried out
- Resources and time are used conscientiously
- A deal is a deal, the customer can count on us.
- A decent price will be charged.
- We stand square behind our product
Our spear heads
In the course of its existence, Haak Machinebouw has focused on the construction of a number of specific products for graphic and (food) packaging solutions.
Haak Machinebouw is member of the Koninklijke Metaalunie, the branch organization of metal work companies, which with over 14.000 members, guarantees a broad expertise, knowledge of the branch and offers a result driven approach. The Metaalunie Terms and Conditions apply to all our offers and deliveries.